struts-user mailing list archives

From Larry Reed <larryr...@comcast.net>
Subject missing ajax theme in 2.1.6
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 00:52:14 GMT
I am new to struts, and have been trying to set up my project with Struts 2.1.6. I want to
use the 'ajax' theme for the UI tags, but this generates an error that the ajax templates
are missing. Specifically, it can't find head.ftl.

I found that in the 2.1.6 release, the templates directory only has 'simple', 'xhtml', and
'css_xhtml'. There is an 'archive/ajax' directory, but it only seems to have what look like
velocity (.vm) templates. In the 2.0.14 release, the ajax templates appear as expected.

Is this an oversight, or is there some challenge with using the ajax theme in 2.1.6?

-- Larry