struts-user mailing list archives

From Daniele Development-ML <daniele....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Uploading large files
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:39:00 GMT
Hello,
my process in getting to this was 1. looking for some API to stream
upload/download data directly into the HD, 2. found the Common File Upload
API, 3. Went to the FAQ section to see how I could integrate in my Struts
application ( http://commons.apache.org/fileupload/faq.html ), and read the
last point - from which I assumed Struts doesn't use this modality.

In addition, I didn't find any entry attached to Struts on the Web about
this, and also I couldn't find any entry about configuration options on the
upload/download modalities.

Now, I'm a bit confused from your last message, Wes, is Dale right about
multipart requests streamed into the HD directly?

I'll use your plugin, and I'll report my experience once done.

Thanks,

Daniele