struts-user mailing list archives

From stanlick <stanl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 Plug-in and JSP 404
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 20:11:32 GMT

Thanks brother!  Do you know of a decent JSP ---> Freemarker converter? I
sort of wondered why the config-browser plug in was using Freemarker.  It
really sucks when something like this rears it ugly head and brings
productivity to a screeching halt!

P.S. And I really thought I was going to have time this evening for that
Harley ride up the river road!

Peace,
Scott