struts-user mailing list archives

From Atul Kumar <atulkumar...@gmail.com>
Subject Strut2 - <s:optiontransferselect> tag Issue
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:57:24 GMT

I am using Struts 2 tag <s:optiontransferselect>
Now I have a List<Category> where Category have attributes as {int id,
String name}.
Now when I implement this tag, in left hand listbox I put 'categoryList'
which create option as  <option value="1">Value 1</option> and so on.
Now I transfer few values to right side listbox.
In right side list again i have option as  <option value="1">Value
1</option>. Now I want to fetch these value as an List of Object i.e.
List<Category>
When I save it throws erros?
Please help.
I have tried using conversion.properties file but can't able to reach the
solution.