struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris Pratt <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSON Plugin and S:Action
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:03:05 GMT
It was in one of my earlier posts, but I was getting this:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionContext.get(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Object;
        at com.googlecode.jsonplugin.JSONResult.execute(JSONResult.java:157)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.executeResult(DefaultActionInvocation.java:355)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:259)

(*Chris*)