struts-user mailing list archives

From Bhaarat Sharma <bhaara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: common error page in struts2 application
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:41:01 GMT
one last question:
lets say my mapping comes out to be this

<global-results>
<result name="error">/chapterFour/Error.jsp</result>
</global-results>

<global-exception-mappings>
<exception-mapping exception="java.lang.Exception"
result="error" />
</global-exception-mappings>

so will i add that in each package in my struts.xml.  I have over 20 right
now.

Is there a way to just add it somewhere so that all 20 package mappings see
it?

most of the packing are using struts-default