struts-user mailing list archives

From Bhaarat Sharma <bhaara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: common error page in struts2 application
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 03:40:02 GMT
will the global exception not recognize the exception if I am catching it??
I need to catch it because I want to put it in the logs.  However, in my
example, if i am catching the exception then I am seeing that the error page
defined with global-results is not coming up.
do the global exception mappings only work for 'non caught' exceptions?