struts-user mailing list archives

From Dale Newfield <d...@newfield.org>
Subject Re: Post parameters are null while accessing through url rewrite
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2009 20:00:58 GMT
sac sha wrote:
> Any ideas?
>> Also I have used mod_rewrite for url rewriting.
>>> When I check the parameters by sysout in action, all the parameters are
>>> null. But when I change the request to "get" from "post" all works fine.

Sounds like url rewriting is eating the post data.  I'd guess you've got
the rewrite engine configured incorrectly.

Confirm that posting directly to the translated url works, then you know
it's the rewriter, and you can muck with that configuration until you
get the same results posting to the original or translated urls.

-Dale