struts-user mailing list archives

From BlackKnight <wwwwar3...@gmail.com>
Subject How to do pager with two select?
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2009 13:22:04 GMT
Hi guys,

I got a problem implementing a Pager with two select.

I have 2 select, a submit button and an iterator in a s:form,.

Once user hit submit, the content in select will send to a action as
criterias and load the data. I have no problem with that.

BUT, BUT how can I add a pager in this form? I tried to use 4
links(first last.....), once user hit a link, it will call a action but
I can't get the value of select in the action! They are both null.

I have been bothered for similar problems for a while, any suggestions
and hints will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Frank