struts-user mailing list archives

From sharath karnati <karna...@yahoo.com>
Subject Commercial framework based on struts2.
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 16:20:27 GMT
Dear All,

   I'm looking for chimerical framework which is built on top of struts2, with having AJAX
support tags. I know struts2 comes with DOJO but we need to write lot of coding which we'd
like to avoid and we are planning to purchase chimerical product with support.

   Similar to Icefaces which is build on JSF technology.

   Can anyone please let me know. If you have price details then please include that also...

Thanks,
Sharath.