struts-user mailing list archives

From Paweł Wielgus <poulw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S2: Ajax tags -- how to return a message to a specific DIV?
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 07:52:06 GMT
Hi fireapple,
as for me You should not do it in action,
precisely action should not decide what div to be updated,
just perform action and return some result - success or error.
What i would do is to place this logic inside $ajax(...) call from
jquery [which i use]
so that other programmers could read it when they will change that
behaviour on the page or in js file.

But that is just my opinion.

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.