struts-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the difference ...... ??
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2009 11:48:52 GMT
2009/7/4 sajhak <sajhak@hotmail.com>:

> oooops... i have missed the tags.. thanks Antonio for letting me knw.. i
> wanted to know what is the difference between <html:link forward= " " > and

As seen from the Struts 1.3.10 tags documentation:
http://struts.apache.org/1.3.10/struts-taglib/tlddoc/html/link.html

<snip>
forward - Use the value of this attribute as the name of a global
ActionForward to be looked up, and use the module-relative or
context-relative URI found there. If the forward is module-relative
then it must point to an action and NOT to a page.

page - Use the value of this attribute as a module-relative URI, and
generate a server-relative URI by including the context path and
module prefix.
</snip>

Ciao
Antonio