struts-user mailing list archives

From sac sha <sacsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Post parameters are null while accessing through url rewrite
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 21:07:36 GMT
Hi All

I am a newbee to struts. I have made a test website in struts. I have added
some forms to the pages which inserts data to the database using action. The
parameters are sent as post.
All is working fine when I put http://localhost:8080/myproj.

I have done url rewriting to map my web app to my test url. When I tried
accessing the site from that url, none of the form is working although the
pages appears fine.

When I check the parameters by sysout in action, all the parameters are
null. But when I change the request to "get" from "post" all works fine.

Am I doing something wrong? Has anybody experienced this kinda problem?
Please suggest.

I am using tomcat 5.5.27.

--
Regards