struts-user mailing list archives

From David Canos <davidca...@gmail.com>
Subject One Struts2-project to rule them all
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:09:11 GMT
Hi folksI'm facing a nice problem and I would be glad to hear from you. I
think it should be useful to all.

Problem is easy:
Gandalf and I need to build 15 websites one per domain, I really dont want
to maintain 15 different and pretty small projects.
I will be happy to use subdomains, but I couldnt.

Alternatives:
- A Struts2 project attending 15 websites.
is it possible? Writing my own FilterDispatcher??

- Multiple Struts2 project on per domain bundled in a EAR.
I think I will overhead the job.
I dont want to duplicate struts configurations, javascript and
css resources.