struts-user mailing list archives

From David Canos <davidca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One Struts2-project to rule them all
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:53:42 GMT
thankx for your answers

> I did a similar project as few months back where we supported 15 different
> URL with one Enterprise Implementation. The FilterDispatacher approach I
> guess is the right way to modularize the code.

What you mean with Enterprise Implementation? just an ear with a simple war?

I really dont like to changing the Filter.
I was looking at URLRewrite [1] this morning, it works just before the
filter.
Implementing my own filter should be great but if I resolve the issue one
step before I think it would be better.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/urlrewritefilter/