struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kawczynski, David" <david_kawczyn...@merck.com>
Subject RE: equivalent of request.getParameter();
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 18:15:00 GMT
Ajax call?  ESP?

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known
outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or
MSD and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates is
available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be
confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
then delete it from your system.