struts-user mailing list archives

From Bhaarat Sharma <bhaara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: equivalent of request.getParameter();
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 18:09:39 GMT
Thanks.
I have another question, which might be a little off topic.

if I have a method like this in my Action class

    public void setPrinter(String print)
    {
        this.printer = print;
    }

how can I call this setter with some value from my jsp page using struts2?

I know this can be set if I submit a form with hidden value and stuff but I
dont want to submit a form. I just want to set the value from the jsp page.
..