struts-user mailing list archives

From Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <nil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mixing portlet with regular pages
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 15:40:01 GMT
What do you mean by "accessed from a totally different server"? Are
you referring to WSRP?

There's a bug in the current version that causes some problems when
you mix servlet actions and portlet actions in the same app. The next
version (hopefully 2.1.8) should have this bug fixed.

Nils-H

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Scott Nesbitt<scottnesbitt@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have an existing Struts 2.1.6 configuration that is working fine.  I am interested
in adding a new page that contains a single portlet, and also having the portlet be accessed
from a totally different server.  Is this possible with the Struts portlet plugin?

> I have read the portlet plugin and tutorial pages and am about to dive into this but
wanted to make sure it is feasible first.