struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Mixing portlet with regular pages
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 22:27:32 GMT

mg>understood..the gauntlet has been tossed
mg>what proof do you request?

> > probably wise to beg off this particular plugin until all P1 bugs are quashed
> >

> Very insightful...
mg>thank you

> > the JSR268 readme and core sample is located at
> > https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/CDS-CDS_JCP-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewFilteredProducts-SimpleBundleDownload
> >

> I'm not sure what you're trying to link to, but that only gives "The
> product you requested is not available at this time" for me.
mg>yep looks like admin is doing some maintenance
mg>i'll ping to see when he anticipates patches are operational

> > i would strongly suggest implementing your Portlets with JetSpeed 2 released in
May 2009
> > among the features:
> > Secure Access - Security based on standards, ACLsSingle Point of Entry (SSO, Federated)
Enterprise Integration -  (EAI, integration points)Personalization - (customizers, skins)
Dynamic Web Components - (portlets based on standards-in this case JSR268)