struts-user mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: equivalent of request.getParameter();
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 18:21:35 GMT
No, it's not confusing, the thing about http / html is that it is
still a submission... Just not using <s:textfield, etc.

Anyhow, on to the answer, just construct a link like this -

<s:url action="..." namespace="..."><s:param name="print" value="true"
/></s:url>

-Wes

Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.