struts-user mailing list archives

From "Lee Clemens" <j...@leeclemens.net>
Subject RE: Setting a checkbox
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2009 15:39:32 GMT
You may need a getter method isIsChecked() or getIsChecked()

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan R. Olsen III [mailto:daneclab@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 6:19 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Setting a checkbox

I have the following tag:

<s:checkbox id="termsofservice" name="isChecked" fieldValue ="true" />

isChecked is a boolean variable that is set in the action. When I put a
variable in the name field for a textfield tag it will bring up the
value of the variable in the text box. I want the checkbox above to be
checked if isChecked is true and not checked if isChecked is false. All
the examples I have found have not worked for me. Any extra help would
be appreciated. I'm sure it is something simple that I am missing.