struts-user mailing list archives

From "kaushal.sharma" <kaushalksharma.mt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: In struts, How to solve this with Database and jsp?
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 21:17:25 GMT

Hi Pawel,

Thanks for your reply.

but not sure with this.

can you suggest me with some code as i have created to function for add and
delete a row in javascript, i need to send back the operations done on jsp
to my asction servlet with the values so that my servlet can updated the
database.

hope you will have something to provide me.
if you want to see the code i can provide you that.

Please suggest.

-Thanks & Regards,
Kaushal K. Sharma