struts-user mailing list archives

From phillips1021 <bphill...@ku.edu>
Subject Re: Problem Using Struts 2.1.8 Portlet Plugin With redirectAction
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 17:14:06 GMT

Nils - thanks for the assistance.  I did add the ".action" to the actionName
and it now works in my Portlet Container (Pluto 2.0).

For example:

		<action name="addEmployeeSave"
class="com.struts2.tutorial.action.EmployeeAction" method="save">
			<result name="success" type="redirectAction">
				index.action
			</result>
			<result name="input">/portlet/employeeFormPortlet.jsp</result>
		</action>

Bruce

Yes, that was what I meant, and I worked just fine with me, using your
web application (on Jetty/pluto). I haven't had time looking any more
into it, but I'll keep you updated.

Nils-H