struts-user mailing list archives

From phillips1021 <bphill...@ku.edu>
Subject RE: Unit Testing in Struts 2.1.6
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:38:29 GMT

Dan - Is your Struts 2 application using Spring?  If it isn't you shouldn't
need to use the StrutsSprintTestCase (but then I don't know why you would
get the error you did).

If you are using Spring then I don't have any good advice for you as I've
not used the JUnit plugin much with a Struts 2 - Spring application.

Bruce

When I follow the web site
http://www.brucephillips.name/blog/index.cfm/2009/9/5/Unit-Testing-A-Struts-2-Action-Class--Struts-2-JUnit-Plugin
I get the following error when trying to run my test case. I then try to
extend StrutsSpringTestCase and I get a different error. Below is my code
the two different errors I get.