struts-user mailing list archives

From Muthu Velappan <muthu.velap...@aspiresys.com>
Subject UI Issues in <s:doubleselect> Double Select control
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 06:59:30 GMT

Hi,

I have used a Double Select control display Division & Sub-Divisions in my
project. Everything works fine except two UI Issues.

1.	I’m unable to get separate labels for 2 Select box controls. It uses only
single label. Is that a limitation, if so how to work-around it?
2.	I want to add an empty option to Second Control Sub-Division list to
search items based on Selected Division alone. This doesn't work because, as
soon as I select a value in the parent control child populates with all
items.

Can anyone provide some insights to clear these 2 issues?

For the second one, I think I can populate the second control list itself
with an empty item but I would like to know is there any parameter available
to add a empty option straight away in tag rather than this round about
workaround?

Thanks,
Muthu