struts-user mailing list archives

From mlivro79 <ma...@livrieri.it>
Subject Wrap struts2 tag in a custom tag
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:02:17 GMT

Hi all,

I'm trying to wrap struts2 tags in my custom tags.

First, I extend BodyTagSupport.

If I return EVAL_BODY_INCLUDE in doStartTag method and I put a struts tag in
the body of my custom tag all is ok. The struts tag is evaluated correctly.

If I return EVAL_BODY_TAG in doStartTag method and I want to create the
struts tag to be evaluated in the doBodyInit method, how can I do it? Which
method of the BodyContent Class can I use to do it?

Thanks a lot,
Marco