struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kawczynski, David" <david_kawczyn...@merck.com>
Subject RE: Need immediate help - Struts, my job is stuck
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 19:21:18 GMT
It looks like the help Paul gave was spot-on, and sufficient.  If you have a focused question
on one aspect of your code, please post it here.  If you want someone to write or modify code
for you, perhaps you should ask some co-workers, classmates, or the person who originally
wrote the code.

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known
outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or
MSD and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates is
available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be
confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
then delete it from your system.