struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dan R. Olsen III" <danec...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting a checkbox
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 22:18:40 GMT
I have the following tag:

<s:checkbox id="termsofservice" name="isChecked" fieldValue ="true" />

isChecked is a boolean variable that is set in the action. When I put a
variable in the name field for a textfield tag it will bring up the
value of the variable in the text box. I want the checkbox above to be
checked if isChecked is true and not checked if isChecked is false. All
the examples I have found have not worked for me. Any extra help would
be appreciated. I'm sure it is something simple that I am missing.