struts-user mailing list archives

From Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca>
Subject Re: struts1.3.10, tomcat 5.5.23, memory leak?
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 20:25:33 GMT
Sorry about sending my question twice because I got the following
failure msg:

Hi. This is the deliver program at bjtu.edu.cn.

02211071@mail.bjtu.edu.cn
quota exceed
--- Attachment is a copy of the message.

[这是服务器 bjtu.edu.cn 的投递程序返回的提示信息]

到下列地址的信件投递失败,对方服务器无法正常接受或者拒绝接受这封邮件,
这是一个永久性的错误,服务器已经放弃继续投递。
02211071@mail.bjtu.edu.cn