struts-user mailing list archives

From Tommy Pham <tommy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Dyanamic properties in Struts2
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 19:23:52 GMT
---- Original Message ----

What about using DB backend for localization?  You'll have to make major changes in your code.
 Once you have implemented DB backend, you can add/remove languages, or change the translations
dynamically without having to deploy the new version of the app.  The changes to the language
& translations can be done by anyone via the web UI with the proper privileges.

Regards,
Tommy