struts-user mailing list archives

From bejaoui zied <bejaouiz...@hotmail.com>
Subject Live data update coming from a server
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:54:19 GMT

Hi guys,

I have a general enquiry and hope that you will be able to help me.

I would like to build an application that receive date from a server and update it in the
users interface, data will be sent frequentley and has to be updated in real time.

Is it ok ti use struts for this application?

And any idea about a genral method for implemeting this.

ZIED BEJAOUI
Tel: 0044(0)7506628905

A la recherche de bons plans pour une rentrée pas chère ? Bing ! Trouvez !
http://www.bing.com/search?q=bons+plans+rentr%C3%A9e&form=MVDE6