struts-user mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 1 new bean in form.
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 16:38:28 GMT
Sanj,

When you create a new bean in your code, you need to attach it to the
request. Otherwise, how else will the page find it? Remember, all JSP
expressions look into the request scope, session scope, or application
scope or beans.

Do something similar:
request.setAttribute("omg", omg);

And in your JSP you can do: