struts-user mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Errors during unzip of 2.1.8
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:09:58 GMT
I think that's a side effect of mirroring the wiki with wget... There
are a few possible solutions, we could try to remove those files
before zipping (since I'm guessing that their content is the same as
the file without the ?C=M;O=D.html crap).

-Wes

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 8:45 PM, Lee Clemens <java@leeclemens.net> wrote:
> Works fine for me using linux too, but not using WinZip on Windows XP -
> Windows does not support question marks (?) in file names.

Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.
Ask me for a quote!