struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gustavo Felisberto" <gustavo.felisbe...@wit-software.com>
Subject Questions about struts dev mode.
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:59:48 GMT
I have added devmode to my struts.xml:

<struts>

    <constant name="struts.devMode" value="true"/>

.

</struts>

If I go to a action that is not maped I get a very detailed error message.
But that is about it.

For example in a jsp I have:

<s:form action="ActsAdd" theme="simple">

                <s:actionerror/>

                <s:actionmessage/>

<s:radio list="denunceOtherId" name="denunceOtheIdTypes"/>

<s:textfield name="name"/>

</s:form>

But the action does not have any getter for the list. If I run the code in
the debugger I see some sort of error being generated, but nothing in the
page.

The other thing is that there is also no setName(String name) in the action.
And I get no information about the missing setter.

Am I missing something?

--

Gustavo Felisberto.

WIT-Software, Lda

Coimbra (Portugal), San Jose (California)

Phone: +351239801030

Web:  <http://www.wit-software.com> http://www.wit-software.com