struts-user mailing list archives

From mailtolouis2020-str...@yahoo.com
Subject [S2] i18n not using default bundle
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 13:45:05 GMT
Hello,

I got a doubt on struts 2 i18n. I'm using S2. 2.1.8.1.

I got 2 properties in my application:
global-message.properties    (store Chinese Language)
global-message_en.properties (store English Language)

When I run my application, and set my browser language to Chinese (zh-CN), I expect when there
is no global-message_zh_CN.properties file, struts should use the default global-message.properties
file, but it is not, it use global-message_en.properties.

If I remove some key in the global-message_en.properties, then it is look for global-message.properties
file, that is expected.

So could someone tell me is this a bug, or that's the way the design is or some setting I
need to do?

Regards
LV