struts-user mailing list archives

From Prasenjit Bhadra <prbha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Struts2 JSON RPC using simple HTTP Post
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 18:02:46 GMT
Hi guys,

Thanks.This works fine now. I passed the single object instead of an element
of the list.
Have to Wrap the params as a List (i.e; "Params": ["obj1","obj2" ,.....])

This would help us to extend JSON framework with almost any platform as long
as we have a serializing - de-serializing  compoent to create a JSON string
and vice-versa.

We have an alternative to Dojo/Ajax implementation. I am using the same from
a mobile platform to create a platform agonostic request`response model :)

Regards,
Jeet