struts-user mailing list archives

From carl ballantyne <carl.ballant...@cast-info.es>
Subject Re: [S2] i18n not using default bundle
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 13:58:30 GMT
Hi LV,

When you say you set your browser to Chinese are you simply moving
Chinese up the list of prefered languages or are you removing all
english from prefered languages. Because if it is the former then I
think it would still look for an *_en.properties file over the default.

Cheers,
Carl.

Quoting mailtolouis2020-struts@yahoo.com: