struts-user mailing list archives

From Nguyen Xuan Son <yama...@gmail.com>
Subject excute method will not work without the form's button
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:06:28 GMT
dear all
I realized that the execute method could not be reached without the form's
button
in detail, my example is that
i want to display the data table using display tag whenever the page is open
i placed all the source code in the execute method
however nothing is displayed

after i inserted the button within the form which contain my display tag
after i clicked the button the source code is executed
all the requested data is displayed

is there any way that whenever I access to the JSP webpage
the source code which helps display data using display tag will be execute?

thank you very much
I can attach those files which I've implemented if you want to know in
detail

Ritsumeikan University, Asia JinZai Project
Master of Information Science
Nguyen Xuan Son

Add       : Japan, Shiga-Ken, Kusatsu-Shi, Kasayama 3choume 1-18 ShiteiHaimu
Rien, Room 103
Tel/Fax  : 81-(0)90-3976 2246
Email    : nr0003xx@ed.ritsumei.ac.jp
Mobile   : 81-(0)90-3976 2246          URL  : http://www.ritsumei.jp