struts-user mailing list archives

From Ignacio de Córdoba <icord...@skios.es>
Subject Re: [Struts 2 + EJB 3] injection of EJBs into struts 2 actions
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 20:40:08 GMT

Which  appserver are you using?
I use JBoss for struts2 plugin. I hace to modifyit as it didn't support
JBoss 5 naming conventions (at least for me) and it only looked for
annotations in current class, so if you injected a Session Bean in a
super.execute() method in a parent class, it was not looked up.

Anyway, I am considering moving to EJB 3.1 and hope I can find a new way of
injecting new EJBs...