struts-user mailing list archives

From jvsrvcs <jvsr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to display a table (data grid) using Struts2 - Is there a tag?
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:04:19 GMT

Thanks for the link.  I have some simple demos working.  Now we need onClick,
onHover etc on some items in the row.  I tried a few things but nothing
works.

Is it possible to take a column and make the  data there links that also
have onLoad, onClick, onHover depending on our needs for that column?

onHover for example would popup a small message window with a help snippet,
and go away when the mouse leaves a certain area.

onClick I want a javascript window to popup with some info - if this can be
done, can some samples from working code for the displaytag be posted?

thanks

jv