struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kawczynski, David" <david_kawczyn...@merck.com>
Subject RE: Time to process request
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 18:48:54 GMT
An easy alternative is to have a "processing" page meta-refresh to a struts action that checks
the status of the long-running process(es).
While the processing is still continuing, send the resonse back to the same "processing" page.
When the processing is complete, send the response to a "complete" page.

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck
& Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates
Direct contact information for affiliates is available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html)
that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply
e-mail and then delete it from your system.