struts-user mailing list archives

From Todd Grigsby <strutsu...@tgrigsby.com>
Subject Re: "specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch"
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 01:49:34 GMT

Yes, thank you, I know that.  My question has to do with the
architecture mismatch.  All the documentation I've seen on this
indicates that there is a 32-bit/64-bit issue, but I'll be darned if I
know which piece is at fault.  Given the versions of the various parts,
does anyone have any idea what I need to do to be able to talk to MySQL?

TG