struts-user mailing list archives

From Dale Newfield <d...@newfield.org>
Subject Re: ognl method lookup failure
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:19:06 GMT
Musachy Barroso wrote:
> I would suggest to put a breakpoint in XWorkMethodAccessor.callMethod
> and see why it is not finding it.

Thanks for the nudge.  I finally got a more detailed message ("Method
"isUserSubscribedViaBulletin" failed for object
mumble.model.CommunityClassified) which has as it's cause a
LazyInitializationException.  Since I use the OpenSessionInViewFilter,
this must mean that there's something earlier in this action/view that's
breaking the session.  I'm not sure of an obvious way to find this
earlier error, but at least now I know that this polymorphic code is not
breaking for one concrete class and not another, but rather simply
breaks for any concrete class if the hibernate session is no longer valid.

-Dale