struts-user mailing list archives

From Patrick J Kobly <patr...@kobly.com>
Subject Re: "specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch"
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 07:17:44 GMT
Perhaps try using a 64-bit JVM or installing the 32-bit ODBC driver...
The first couple of Google hits when searching for the error message
provided seem to suggest hints for installing the 32-bit ODBC driver
under 64-bit Windows.  You are likely to get more traction on this
question asking it of

a) Tomcat folks
b) Microsoft folks
c) Java folks