struts-user mailing list archives

From Todd Grigsby <strutsu...@tgrigsby.com>
Subject Re: MySQL + JDBC
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 07:26:35 GMT

(Beating head on keyboard...)

"So one more time for the folks at home: Is there anyone out there who
has managed to get MySQL 64-bit to work via ODBC?"

For those who aren't aware, MySQL has an ODBC connector called, oddly
enough, Connector/ODBC.  In previous versions it was called MyODBC.  It
does work, as evidenced by the fact that I can connect from Windows apps
with ease. What doesn't work, and the only thing I'm looking for an
answer to is, why do I get the error, "The specified DSN contains an
architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application" when
connecting from within Struts 2?  But at this point I'd be happy hearing
from anyone that has gotten "MySQL 64-bit to work via ODBC."

TG