struts-user mailing list archives

From Todd Grigsby <strutsu...@tgrigsby.com>
Subject Re: "specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch"
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 07:51:29 GMT

I'm trying to get an all 64-bit environment going, but if I have to step
down to 32 bit, then that's what I have to do to get going.  As for
addressing the right crowd, I think you may be right.  Except for you,
it's been a frustrating exercise.  I'm already going through the MySQL
forums, but there don't seem to be a lot of posts there from people
working with Java+Struts on Win7 64-bit.

Thanks for the suggestions.  I'll keep digging.

TG