struts-user mailing list archives

From Todd Grigsby <strutsu...@tgrigsby.com>
Subject Re: MySQL + JDBC
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 19:51:48 GMT

Other native apps.  The Java apps are being migrated from a 32-bit
environment (WinXP and Java 32-bit + Struts 1.1), and they worked
there.  I don't want to point to any one thing, since every part of the
equation is a newer version of what was there before, but at this point
the only things that can't use the connections are the web apps.  Have
you tried an all 64-bit setup with ODBC?

TG