struts-user mailing list archives

From Oscar <oscar.kalde...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with jquery plugin
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 19:57:54 GMT
Hi to all, i was exploring the jquery plugin of struts 2 because i read
that you can do something like a grid with the tags that provides that
plugin, something like displaytag or extremecomponents.

I follow an example that i found where they simply create a list in
action and show the data in the jsp with the grid tags, but i have a
problem, when i call the action, the method execute is called normally
but finally it "downloads" the action, appears a dialog box in my
browser asking if i want to save or open the file someAction.action. I'm
using a json result, this is my struts.xml:

<package name="default" extends="struts-default,json-default" >
        <action class="com.datasoft.struts.actions.JsonTable"
name="jsontable">
            <result name="success" type="json">/tablaYeison.jsp</result>
        </action>
    </package>

And this is the link with i'm trying to call the action:

I think that is something about the result.

Regards.