struts-user mailing list archives

From Todd Grigsby <strutsu...@tgrigsby.com>
Subject Re: MySQL + JDBC
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 05:35:58 GMT

Yes.  Running Tomcat 6 as a Windows service...    Ok, this is
interesting.  On a whim, I ran tomcat6w, and when it came up, it appears
to using the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\client\jvm.dll",
which implies to me that the JVM it's attempting to use is the 32-bit
version.

High five, Mr. Kobly.

I searched around and, under C:\Program Files, I found a couple of
jvm.dll's.  I tried pointing Tomcat to each of them, but the service
died with an error code of #1.  Not sure what that is, but it occurs to
me that I might fix this by simply reinstalling Tomcat and, when it asks
for a JRE, I'll point it to the other JVM DLLs and see what it does.

TG