struts-user mailing list archives

From Greg Lindholm <greg.lindh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: comparing in validation.xml file
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 20:47:14 GMT
If you look at the Validation Guide [1] you will find a link at the
bottom for WebWork Validation [2] which shows this example for
comparing passwords.

 <field name="user.password">
    <field-validator type="requiredstring">
      <message key="user.password.empty"/>
    </field-validator>
  </field>
  <field name="user.confirmPassword">
    <field-validator type="requiredstring">
      <message key="user.confirmPassword.empty"/>
    </field-validator>
  </field>
  <validator type="expression">
    <param name="expression">
      user.password.equals(user.confirmPassword)</param>
    <message key="user.confirmPassword.nomatch"/>
  </validator>

[1] http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/validation.html
[2] http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2006/01/19/webwork-validation.html